Friday, May 13, 2011

Exciting News



Well...since this blog is about my success story...Finika... I thought I better share the following with you.
A few years ago I started quilting, with some lovely ladies from Lorne...Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia. To be honest the pressure of having to finish such an enormous HANDMADE piece of art gave me headaches..but it did enspire me to start FINIKA. At Christmas time we had to make eachother a gift, as a ChrisCrinckle...
I found the pattern to a gorgeous little coin purse at www.nicolemdesign.com.au. I got great feedback and a year and a bit later I had made that many that I decided to have a stall at the 2010 Easter market in Lorne. Now I year later I have opened a shop called The Last Unicorn with my friend Melanie who migrated 8 months ago from England to Lorne, bringing a shipping container full of original French Decorative Antiques! We have put all our goodies together and I must say..the shop looks stunning. You can find us at shop 2/140 Mountjoy Parade, Lorne (between the Pharmacy and the Newsagency) Or on facebook at "The Last Unicorn" or "Finika". If you cant make it to Lorne... you can find all my products at www.finika.com.au ...24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment