Thursday, August 5, 2010

Use of Colors

As weird as it sounds, I have had so much time to browse the web due to my two little ones being home from school ... sick! The winter bugs have been visiting our school and how cosy is that! No social commitments, no supermarket visits, no lunch making, no drop off, no pick up, no after school activities, no dinner!
Lucky enough my web designer Charles didnt worry about the bugs in my house and came to visit me a couple of times to discuss some final touches. So many desicions to make! We came across the importance of color choice. So here an article relating to the choice of colors in website design. http://www.webdesign.org/web-design-basics/color-theory/importance-of-colors-in-web-site-design.14448.html
I wonder if you think I have learned anything when you see my website?!
Launching around 1 October.

No comments:

Post a Comment